on-demand happy hour webinar
4 Ways Nonprofits Can Diversify Revenue and Why It’s a Good Idea to Do So
As we all know, nonprofits are really struggling during these challenging economic times. Diversifying revenue streams can help you weather economic storms like the one we’re experiencing now.
Elisa Brewer Pratt, MA, CAE
Nonprofit Growth & Engagement Consultant at Brewer Pratt Solutions
With a unique background in advocacy and activism, membership and stakeholder relations, as well as association management operations, Elisa’s diverse expertise and experience makes her a valuable partner and advisor to both nonprofit and corporate clients.
Watch the On-Demand Webinar Now
Megan Cox, Director of Business of Development and Strategy for Totem, will be chatting with Elisa Brewer Pratt, nonprofit growth and engagement consultant at Brewer Pratt Solutions.
In this on-demand webinar, you will learn:
- 4 top revenue diversification recommendations for nonprofits
- Why it is important for nonprofits to diversify revenue streams
- Recommendations for how small and medium nonprofits should handle events in the age of COVID-19
- Ways to be innovative with your membership program
- How to develop new channels beyond Facebook if you’ve developed an audience there
Like a Personalized Demo?
Just Give Us a Shout.
See how we can help you better manage and communicate with those who support your mission.